Breath Alcohol Train-the-Trainer: Alcovisor Mercury
Become A Trainer! Online course covers DOT regulations, instrument training, 7 mock alcohol tests, instructor training and training resources.
Breath Alcohol Train-the-Trainer: Mercury system
The Breath Alcohol Train-the-Trainer course is an interactive online course. This online course covers the DOT regulations for breath alcohol testing as outlined in 49 CFR Part 40, as well as the training in the operation of the Alcovisor Mercury breath alcohol instrument. This course includes the required 7 mock alcohol breath tests and instructor training. Following completion of this course you will be certified to properly administer a breath alcohol test using the Mercury system and train and certify others as BATs on the Mercury system.
Learn at your own pace when as you complete the DOT Regulations and Instrument training online. The 7 mock alcohol tests and Instructor training are conducted online via a live WebEx session.
Once you complete and test on 49 CFR Part 40 and instrument operations, you will receive an email to select and sign up for one of our available WebEx online sessions. It is during the WebEx portion of our training you will complete your required 7 mock alcohol tests and review your instructor resources.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Clinical and Registered Nurses & Technicians
- Respirator Program Manager and Occupational Health Nurses
- Safety Managers and Industrial Hygienists
Trainers will be able to understand and train others in:
- Review of 49 CFR Part 40 for alcohol testing
- EBT methodologies
- Preparing for the test
- Subject problems and procedures
- Proper subject instructions
- How to conduct screening and confirmation tests
- Review equipment problems and learn how to troubleshoot
- Device features and functions
- Performing external calibration checks, records and log keeping
- Hands-on demonstration and practice, simulating difficult techniques for difficult subjects including troubleshooting, coaching reproducible results, correct techniques and procedures
- Instructor manual and training resources
- Reviews (0)
There are no reviews yet.