BreathCO Carbon Monoxide Monitor
Great for smoking cessation and research programs.
Device measures and displays carbon monoxide levels excreted from a smoker’s lungs.
Fast indicator of smoking status by measuring alveolar carbon monoxide levels.
BreathCO Carbin Monoxide Monitor
The Vitalograph BreathCO carbon monoxide monitor provides objective data on the impact of smoking on a subject’s lungs. This device measures alveolar carbon monoxide and is ideal for smoking cessation or research programs. A sample of deep lung breath is captured and CO levels in ppm show on a large display.
- Considered the ‘gold standard’ CO monitor and used in many research studies
- Fast indicator of smoking status
- CO levels in ppm display, not COHb estimates
- Highly stable calibration and long-life sensor
- Cost effective
- Powerful motivation tool to give-up smoking
Weight 1.25 lbs Dimensions 4 × 3 × 2 in Size
17 to 37 C
Expired CO in ppm
0 – 199 ppm
Guaranteed for 1 year
250-500 hours (Alkaline)
Each Carbon Monoxide Monitor Includes:
- CO Monitor device
- 400 individually wrapped mouthpieces (item 20202)
- 10, T-valves (item 29512)
- Single seat for online training & certification